Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish but is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today, I’ll be listing the upcoming releases I’m on the fence about, which means the books I need help deciding whether or not they’re worth adding to my tbr list.
(1) The Beautiful by Reneé Ahdieh
I don’t usually read anything with vampires but I love Ahdieh’s writing so I’m really not sure if I should add it to my tbr.
(2) Romanov by Nadine Brandes
(3) The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
(4) Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
(5) Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
(6) Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
(7) Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard
I kind of liked the Red Queen series but I don’t know if I want to read a bunch of short stories about the characters or not.
(8) Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt de la Pena
I read Wonder Woman: Warbringer in the DC icons series but I haven’t read any on the others and I don’t know if I would enjoy reading about Superman.
(9) Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
I haven’t read the His Fair Assassin books and Courting Darkness is set in the same world so I don’t know if it’s worth reading.
(10) The Cerulean by Amy Ewing
Are any of these books on your tbr list? Do you think they’re worth reading? Help me decide in the comments!