Hello everyone! Today I’ll be doing the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much to the amazing J R Lynn @ Eternity Books for nominating me- please check Eternity Books out before finishing reading this post
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site. (Thank you so, so, so much to J R Lynn!!!)
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
(1) What’s your favourite food?
I’m always open to trying different types of food and cuisines and I could never choose just one favourite food (I’m a foodie). I do adore sea food and anything with chicken in it but the food that will always have a special place in my heart (and in my stomach!) is my Mum’s food. It’s the best!
(2) What’s your favorite colour?
I really like bluey-greeny colours like turquoise and teal.
(3) What’s your favorite song?
I’m not picky- I like any song with a catchy rhythm that I can dance or sing along to!
(4) Who’s your favorite character?
This is a hard question! I’d say Aelin Galathynius from Throne of Glass because the journey she goes on through the series is amazing and she grows so much as a person.
(5) If you could visit a character’s home, whose would it be?
I’d visit Bilbo Baggins in his hobbit hole because I’ve always thought that they are so cool! I wish I could live in a hobbit hole!
(6) Which underrated author do you love?
I really liked Helen Scheuerer’s Heart of Mist and I don’t think enough people are talking about it.
(7) Which popular author do you hate?
Tahereh Mafi because the writing style in Shatter Me really frustrated me- although I wouldn’t say I hate her.
(8) How many books have you read in the past three years?
Well….the first year I started counting was last year where I read 58 books but I know for a fact I read more books than that the years before so I’d estimate around 200 books.
(9) What was your first highest rated book of 2019?
Circe by Madeline Miller- I adored it so, so much and it’s become one of my all time favourites! (My review of Circe)
(10) What was your first lowest rated book of 2019?
My lowest rated book so far is The Mermaid’s Voice Returns in this One by Amanda Lovelace because the writing style really didn’t agree with me although I apreciated the message she was trying to convey.
(11) Which book is your most highly anticipated for 2019?
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo for sure! I was so excited to meet Nina, Nikolai and all my other favourite Grisha characters again!
I nominate: Ash @ Ink Trails | Jenn @ Jenniely |Katie @ Melting Pages |Sara @ Reading in Bed|Jemma @ Fantastic Books|Alyssa @ A Lovely Book Affair |Amanda @ Literary Weaponry |Kaylee @ Kayl’s All Booked|Throne of Books |Shaz Reads | Bookish Pisces
- If you could choose one book to live in forever, which would it be?
- If you were stranded on a desert island with only one book, which one would it be?
- Which book character do you wish was your best friend?
- Apart from reading/book blogging, what else do you enjoy doing?
- Which book do you always find yourself reccomending to people?
- If you could be any one book character for a day, who would you be?
- Which supporting character do you think deserves their own book and why?
- Which bookish habits do you have?
- What is your main blogging goal for 2019?
- What is your main reading goal for 2019?
- What would be your #1 bookish holiday destination?
If you want to answer these questions too if you haven’t been nominated then feel free and thank you again to J R Lynn.