This week’s theme is ‘characters that embody your Hogwarts house’ and seeing as I’m a proud Ravenclaw, I’ll be writing about the characters I think would be fellow Ravenclaws.
(1) Lazlo Strange (Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor)
Lazlo is definitely a Ravenclaw! He’s obsessed about books and reading and he taught himself a language that no one else knew from books and ancient receipts.
(2) Celaena and Dorian (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas)
Both Celaena and Dorian are bookworms and they are really smart so I think they would probably be Ravenclaws although Celaena could also be a Gryffindor.
(3) Nikolai, David and Nadia (Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo)
David, Nadia and Nikolai are nerds and are always inventing things so I think they’d end up in Ravenclaw.
(4) Kitay (The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang)
Kitay is so smart and he even has a photographic memory (which is something I wish I had). He’d be in Ravenclaw for sure!
(5) Baru (The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson)
Baru is really clever but she’s also a bit scary… I’d be scared to be in the same house as her. She could be in Ravenclaw but she could also be a Slytherin.
I ended up with more than five characters but oh well. What’s your Hogwarts house? Which book characters embody it? Let me know in the comments!